The Ridge at Table Rock Lake
Strategic Investment Opportunity
Brookwood Group, as exclusive development advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to build, develop, invest, and/or be a joint venture partner at The Ridge at Table Rock Lake.
Situated in a dramatic setting for a prestigious new community and adjacent to the world renowned entertainment, shopping and recreation of Branson, The Ridge at Table Rock Lake sets the standard for master-planned environments in the Ozark Mountains.
The development plan designed by Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company (DPZ) - the leading firm in New Urbanist planning, urban design, and architecture firm - makes use of the spectacular natural topography to create several natural neighborhoods of different but complementary uses. These neighborhoods have been strategically designed to ensure that the scale of each neighborhood enhances the environment.
Within the 810 acres, the development accommodates hospitality, entertainment, healthcare, commerce and a variety of residential uses. The property touches both multiple arterial access points as well as key lake frontage, oriented along a ridge that affords dramatic views of the area. Builders, developers, investors, and businesses seeking a noteworthy community within the greater Southwestern Missouri area should contact Brookwood Group for information on the real estate opportunities at The Ridge at Table Rock Lake.
- New Property Plan - the 810-acre property has been conceived and laid out by world renowned DPZ, with a creative & innovative mixed-use plan to take advantage of the superb physical location, the excellent market opportunity, and the adjacent (nearby) Branson attractions.
- Zoning and Entitlements In Place For Mixed-Use Development - Approvals can accommodate the broad array of key market segments that match potential sale, joint-venture, and development opportunities on the property.
- Identified Demand For New Uses - Demographics and demand are strong for key market segments: entertainment & recreation; hospitality & leisure; commercial & medical-related; and residential development.
- Substantial Upside For Purchasers - The illustrative plan is responsive to the dynamic local and regional market for new uses and on-site development as this location is in the path of area growth and expansion.
- New Property Access - Key approvals have been secured for the new signalized intersection providing excellent access to the entire site with construction scheduled to begin in Spring 2018.
- Broad–Based Support From Area Stakeholders - Current ownership has worked with local and regional municipalities, governments, and NGO's to obtain support for the development of the property. The cooperative environment is a compelling aspect of this investment opportunity.
- Leading Entertainment Destination - With 9 million visitors annually to the area, this property is uniquely situated to benefit from the broad local, regional, and national market that plays, works, and lives in Branson, Missouri.
The images in the photo gallery are available as high-resolution files, grouped by zone.
- Download Image Package 'A' – The Crescent (8.5 MB)
- Download Image Package 'B' – The Gateway (7.5 MB)
- Download Image Package 'C' – The Knoll (7.6 MB)
- Download Image Package 'D' – The Point (3.1 MB)
- Download Image Package 'P' – Overview & Plan Concept (3.2 MB)
Executive Vice President
Senior Vice President